Full Funding scholarship process
Study without any cost .Get a full funding scholarship .We have categorized the whole application process into 5 major steps e. g.,
- Searching suitable departments and universities
- Contacting professors
- Interview in Skype or, phone
- Direct apply to the program without contacting to professors
- Applying for admission and acceptance
Before making any steps to follow, talk to many seniors who are studying abroad and Get help from google in all steps as well. Now here you go-
- Searching suitable departments and universities
At first, search for which degree you want and which program is suitable for your career goal. Then search for universities which provide this particular degree. Along with it, every time you check for the minimum requirements of the program. To search universities and departments, use Google because, no seniors can suggest you which program is suitable for you. In this step, you should spend a good amount of time in searching university information. You can create an excel sheet containing the university, program and minimum requirement information. For university selection, I start exploring universities from top ranking universities in Canada. So, anyone can select universities of their choice and matching their profiles
- Contacting professors
This is an important step I think to apply to Canadian universities. So, be careful in this step. Research in Google how to write to professors and made a template email to contact professors. Before sending email to professors, I ask few questions to yourself.
- Why professors will give you money? your research experience should be worthy for the project of a professor. The professor should be equally interested to take me in his lab. This interest should be from both sides.
- How you can express yourself in the very first email? Generally, professors get hundreds of email daily. How can you catch their attention? It is also true that when professors are looking for new students, they check the emails of perspective applicants. If it looks impressive, they may reply.
- How you can make him/her interested about me? A good CV, good CGPA and publication can help a lot in this regard.
- How you will know which professor is taking new students? Some professors give notice about the available position in their website. How you’ll be sure that the professors who did not updated his/her website might not need a new student in their labs..
- Student with which skills, the professor is looking for? If you are not sure about this too, describe your skills briefly to them in your first email and asked them whether they are interested on me or, not.3. Interview in Skype or, phone
- Get ready to face few interviews in Skype and phone. In the interviews, the professor does not ask difficult academic questions and it looks like formal. A good CV, CGPA, publication and work experience can help more to convince a professor. So, a Skype interview can change things a little I think. In this interview, other lab members with the professor may participate. The general questions they ask are:
- In this step, contact to all the professors of the departments you like to join because you do not know which professor will be interested on you. choose the closely related departments that suits to your background and send email to all the faculty members. write a brief email describing your degree and courses, about your previous project, job experience and publication. In the attachment, send a brief CV and copy of your paper. send same email to all professors with a simple and meaningful subject line. Then I asked the professor whether he/she is interested on my background and experience. reading the profile of professors and their publication is time consuming. For that reason, ask the professors to see your background if it matched to his/her need. In each university, there were more than one department where you could apply. So, contact to the departments where you’ll met the requirements.
- Why I choose this country and could I adapt to climate?
- Why I am interested to join the program or,his/her lab?
- What is my future career goal?
- How I can contribute to his research project etc.?4. Direct apply to the program without contacting to professors5. Applying for admission and acceptance
- most of the professors informed their decisions within one month. Usually, professors take interviews of few prospective students for a position and make final decision comparing them. So, it often takes longer time. Once professor said he/she is interested to take you, you need to apply to the department formally. At this position you are not confirmed yet. A professor can change his decision at the final stage, if he/she has better options. After formal acceptance of by the university as well as professor you are admitted to the program.
- There are few programs in foreign universities where students can apply directly to the program and contacting to the professors is not required. For such departments,an excellent statement of purpose (SOP) is highly needed. It could make the main difference with other applicantsBefore applying such programs, check your suitability to the programs.
- Finally, professors asked specific questions from my CV and/or, publication. few professors were also interested on my extra-curricular activities.So, a good CV is really necessary because professors read it thoroughly. Be careful about the interview date and time because if you miss once professors could not take it again. Time distance between Bangladesh and here often makes confusion.
The Australian Government and Australian Universities provide a huge number of scholarships for international students wanting to study in Australia. We’ve listed the top Australia Scholarships for study at Australian Universities for Bangladeshi students.
Australian Government Scholarships »
Australia Awards Scholarships
Australia Awards Scholarships, formerly known as Australian Development Scholarships (ADS), are long term development awards administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. They provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions. The scholarship benefits generally include: full tuition fees, return air travel, establishment allowance, contribution to living expenses (CLE), Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), etc.
See also Australia Awards Fellowships
Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship Awards
The Endeavour Postgraduate Awards provide full financial support for international students to undertake a postgraduate qualification at a Masters or PhD level either by coursework or research in any field of study in Australia. The scholarships include tuition fees, travel allowance, establishment allowance, monthly stipend as well as health and travel insurance.
See also Endeavour Executive Fellowships
International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS)
The IPRS program enables international students to undertake a postgraduate research qualification in Australia and gain experience with leading Australian researchers. The scholarships are available for a period of two years for a Masters by research degree or three years for a Doctorate by research degree. The scholarship covers tuition fees and health cover costs.
Australian University Scholarships »
University of Sydney International Research Scholarships
The University of Sydney invites candidates who are eligible to undertake a Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s by Research program at this University to apply for the University of Sydney International Research Scholarship (USydIS). The USydIS will cover tuition fees and living allowance for up to three years with a possibility of one semester’s extension for PhD students.
- Sydney Achievers International Scholarships (SAIS)
SAIS is a special grant program for the international students who wish to study in any college under University of Sydney. This distinguished scholarship is provided to the students with commendable results. According to the clauses of this program, the selected students receive an endowment of AUD $10, 000 per annum.
Macquarie University International Scholarships
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. The scholarship amount is varied up to AUD$10,000.
Melbourne Research Scholarships
The Melbourne Research Scholarship (MRS) was established by the University of Melbourne and is awarded to high achieving domestic and international research students. The benefits of the Melbourne Research Scholarship vary depending on your circumstance and may include one or more of the following: fortnightly living allowance, relocation allowance, paid sick, maternity and parenting leave, full fee remission (international students only) and Overseas Student Health Cover (international students only).
Adelaide Scholarships International
The University of Adelaide offers the Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) program to attract high quality international postgraduate students to areas of research strength in the University of Adelaide to support its research effort. The scholarships includes course tuition fees, annual living allowance, and health insurance.
La Trobe Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students
La Trobe’s Academic Excellence Scholarships (AES) are targeted towards high achieving international students from all countries across all of La Trobe’s undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs. The scholarship is worth between $10,000 and $20,000 and goes towards tuition fees.
Monash University International Merit Scholarships
Monash University is offering a number of scholarship programs including the Monash University International Merit Scholarships for outstanding international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Monash University. The scholarship is valued at $10,000 for a full time study load, paid per year.
Flinders International Postgraduate Scholarships
Flinders International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (FIPRS) are awarded to suitably qualified applicants to pursue a full-time research higher degree at Flinders University – up to two years for a Research Masters degree and up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree. The scholarship covers the international student tuition fees, living allowance, establishment allowance, relocation costs and airfares .
Who can apply for a scholarship?
All scholarships listed on our website are available to international students. Many are available to students of all nationalities, however all scholarships conditions are set by the institution or organisation offering the scholarship and applications have to be done directly with the scholarship provider. To find out if you are eligible to receive a scholarship you must contact the organisation offering the scholarship.
To find out what scholarships you might be eligible for use the search tool found on every page of this website.
- Type in your area of study or an institution in the Search bar
- In the Search results page, click on the Scholarships tab
- From the list of available scholarships, apply the filter to match your preferences
Here are the steps you need to take in detail for Australian university scholarships:
Step 1: Register for an applicant ID
Step 2: Log in and complete your personal profile
Step 3: Create a new, copy an existing application
Step 4: Complete the English proficiency section
Step 5: Complete the research program section
Step 6: Complete qualifications, research experience, referees and publications sections
Step 7: Complete the additional sections, as determined by your chosen course
Step 8: Complete the miscellaneous documents and curriculum vitae sections
Step 9: Validate and submit your application
- Further information about any scholarship available online. All you have to do is search in online by scholarship name , offering authority name
- Some scholarships are not available for Bangladeshi students
- Some scholarships are restricted to further stay/study
- Make sure you understand scholarship “terms and conditions”
- Follow the deadline
Top 10 most popular international scholarships for Bangladeshi students
1. International Postgraduate Research Scholarships Australia
2. ADB- Japan Scholarship Program – Asia, Australia, USA
3. Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships Australia
4. Bangladeshi Sheffield Scholarship UK…
5. International Entrance Scholarship Canada
6. Daad Scholarships for Development-Related Postgraduate courses Germany
7. East-West Centre Graduate Degree Fellowship USA
8. VIU World-wide Entrance Scholarships Canada
9. Dr Muhammad Shahidullha Scholarship for Bangladesh Students in the UK UK
10. The Excellence in Mathematics Scholarships UK
If you have anything to ask about scholarship please comment